Here’s a list of my experiences working with others and my mindfulness training.
Teaching classes and working one on one:
- Parent educator teaching S.T.E.P. (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting) with Family Stress Center -Concord, Ca., 1991-1993
- Certified labor coach and postpartum doula as an independent contractor -Contra Costa County, 1993-1996
- Parent educator for Born Free Maternal Substance Abuse Center -Pittsburg, Ca., 2002
- Volunteer Home visitor with New Born Connection -Walnut Creek, CA., 1993-1996
- Home visitor and parent educator with Welcome Home Baby -Concord, Ca., 2001-2005
- Driver / Companion for seniors with Silver Ride -San Francisco, Ca., 2014
- Independent contractor doing -phone support and one on one instruction for mindfulness practice, 2013 – present.
- Community center intro mindfulness classes (6-week series), Millbrae, Ca., summer 2015-2016.
- Taught Mindful Schools Curriculum to De Anza Community College MPS math students, Cupertino, Ca., 2016 to present.